You can easily integrate MeetFox into any WordPress website.
It takes only a few minutes and all you need to do is install the MeetFox plugin.
In your WordPress sidebar menu, click on "Plugins" and then "Add New".
2. Search for "meetfox" and after it's found, click on "Install now".
3. You will be able to "Activate" it after a few seconds.
4. After activating the plugin, you will be redirected to its settings page.
5. Copy your booking link from the MeetFox dashboard and paste it into the respective field on your WordPress dashboard and Save it
6. Add a booking form to any website page by either selecting them in your MeetFox WordPress settings or copy-pasting one of the following tags:
Embed a scheduling button with tag
Embed a scheduling page via iframe with tag
Once completed, your clients will be able to book appointments directly on your website.