With MeetFox, you can use your MeetFox account email address to send transactional emails to your clients instead of email@example.com. This way your clients will receive emails from your own domain e.g. 'firstname.lastname@example.org'
You need to use email address with your own domain as account email address:
To set it up, please follow the following steps:
Go to "Emails"
Click "Edit Sender"
3. Click on "Change"
4. You will be shown a list of DNS records you need to create. Please note: the values will be different than the screenshot below.
5. Go to your DNS provider and create CNAME records as shown in the table above.
Example Digital Ocean:
With any provider, be careful and create a record for your proper domain name/host like this variable.mydomain.com and not variable.mydomain.variable.mydomain.com.
Some providers have a visible part (host/name/...) with domain (Digital Ocean) and some providers have it without a name(GoDaddy).
6. Check if your CNAME records are public:
You should see a "green checkmark" indicating that there is a public CNAME record for your host:
If this step doesn't work, you need to go back to step 4. and 5., review your settings, and try again.
7. Once the records are created and are public, return to MeetFox and click on "Verify"
8. You will then be shown the following pop-up: