Did you know that you can add a "book now" button on your Facebook business profile? It will help you to acquire customers directly via Facebook. If you write an interesting post, or a potential customer scrolls through your profile, a meeting can be booked straight away via Facebook.
How does it work?
- You need a Facebook business profile
- Your personal MeetFox link which can be found in your MeetFox dashboard
- Log in to your Facebook business account and go to your profile page
2 . Press the small blue box right below your cover photo
3. Click on "Edit Button", select "Make an Appointment" and press "Book Now"
4. Now in step 2 click on "Link to website"
5. Finally, add your personal MeetFox link into the text field and press “Save”
By clicking on the button, the customers are forwarded to your MeetFox profile, where they can book a meeting with you.
Hint: Make sure your customers get notified about this new feature! For example, make a new post or a story about it!
As of January 2021, Facebook has removed its "Book Now" button's ability to link to a website. This means connecting Facebook's "Book Now" button to your MeetFox page is no longer possible. 😡 Our team has contacted Facebook to get MeetFox listed in the Book Now button partners list.
However, in the meantime, there is the following workaround, which helps link your Facebook page to your MeetFox booking page:
- Log in to Facebook and navigate to your Facebook Business Page
- Click on "Edit" or "Add a Button"
- Choose the "Contact Us" option.
- Paste your MeetFox URL (https://meetfox.com/en/e/doctorlens)
- Hit "Save"
We are very sorry for the inconvenience and hope that this workaround will work for you for now. In the meantime, be assured that we are doing everything we can to get us back into the book now list. We will keep this page updated!